Skin Issue Windows Vista!!! - Need help

Hi guys,

it's Mark from Football Manager Live. I've recently purchased fm11 and downloaded the kommen FM11 Metallic Logos file for the game. This is a Steam downloaded Football Manager 11 if that makes any difference. Now the issue would be this...

I created a new file in the "Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 11" folder called "graphics" and extracted the file to this folder... and have followed instructions on other websites, and unticked the box use image cache, and ticked the box, reload image confirm icon.. and reloaded as a result. Came up with nothing. When going on the icons to choose from.. ie.. FM11 Dark, FM11 and Retro..., the file to choose the Metallic skin doesn't even show, so surely I'm doing something wrong, but nothing appears to be working at all??

I'm using Windows Vista if that's a problem by the way.. is it possible to have an explanation of what's going wrong and how I could fix this please because it's quite frustrating :(! Been trying for 4 hours and anything I try, "skins" folders "graphics" folders..., nothing appears to be working.. so any help would be MUCH APPRECIATED ASAP. :)

Many thanks

Mark Courage

Real Courage/Coppell

Archived