Getting Vacant Manager Posts!

Can anyone tell me if that with the 11.3 patch it is easier to get jobs as a manger as I've just started a new game with Worcester and on the other patches it was basically impossible to get vacant manger jobs?

it most certainly is! in my experience anyway....

i got southampton into the prem in 3 years, first season in the prem i finshed 15th, nothing spectacular but was consistently offered jobs at 'higher reputation' teams such as Tottenham and Bordeaux.

in my second season i managed to finish 8th and got offered the Inter job!

so, as i said, from my experience its much easier than in 11.2

The manager reputation seems a bigger issue to me now after my first season where I massively over achieved with Worcester, winning the Blue Square North and getting further in both the FA Cup and FA Trophy than I was expected to, my reputation has not changed at all and now in the Blue Square Prem where I was expected to finish bottom (I'm currently in the play-off positions) my reputation scale is still exactly the same and I'm not even considered for other Blue Square Prem jobs.

It seems every time i get linked to a vancant managerial position i get the news item saying X club wants me as manager, you can either ignore the specualtion or respond however every time i have clicked respond it just says i have stayed silent on the matter, no actual response or even the option to repond -then usually a day later the board say that the silence was taken as a sign that im stayin at the club, i just would like the option to say no im not interested or yes come and get me, does anyone else get this?? im playing 11.3 it feels buggy to me.

Archived