iPhone - Things that need addressing via updates

Ok i haven't seen a thread on here regarding bugs etc for the game and decided that I would start one with the issues that I have seen that is desperate to be fixed.

Match Engine

- This is in desperate need of a fix. Every time a "highlight" comes on its pretty standard that its a goal. This is probably 8 out of 10 highlights that there will be a goal.

- Sometimes from corners my corner taker will play the ball all the way back to my goalkeeper who will then kick the ball in to the box. - I've had it where my goalkeeper has scored from this.

- I had one yesterday very similar, corner taker passed the ball all the way back to my keeper who let in fly in the net, when it went back to the over view it registered the goal as mine and I took a one nil lead.

- Sometimes players are miles out of position.

- I had a throw in inline with the oppositions 6 yard box. My player threw the ball 80 yards towards my goal. My "Striker" picked the ball up and cross the ball from VERY DEEP inside my half. I scored and then it didn't count.

Results

- The results are really hot and cold. There is no way of determining whether you are going to win or not. I'm currently Sheffield Wednesday in my 4th Season. I have the best side in the league through regens and such. For example today I have played 10 games won 6 lost 4. I have beat Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea and then lost to West Brom, Swansea and Southampton. The results seem to be up and down. You never know if your going to win.

Archived