do women actually play this game?

Isn't one of the mods female? Not 100% sure on this.

She is indeed - Cleon. SuzieMUFC (Liverpool fan *facepalm* :D), Lucy :), Rupal, Kym, Vic Taylor, TheBetterHalf... are some of the females (or I think they are :D) I know from here that play FM.

Nope. It's actually against UK law for someone of female persuasion to play a football related game unless it is a direct attempt to garner interest from a male. As a law abiding company, SI take this very seriously.

Nope. It's actually against UK law for someone of female persuasion to play a football related game unless it is a direct attempt to garner interest from a male. As a law abiding company, SI take this very seriously.

Well good thing I'm not in the UK then.

Cleon isn't female, is he/she? Pretty sure Cleon is a chap. :confused:

I know of Suzie, Rupal, and TheBetterHalf. All great FMers who I've had interesting conversations with in the past. TBH is one of the best tacticians on the T&T forum, Rupal is a dedicated lower league player and Suzie is a proper FM addict! :thup:

Tried to get my wife to try FM but she wasn't remotely interested! :D

Cleon isn't female, is he/she? Pretty sure Cleon is a chap. :confused:

I know of Suzie, Rupal, and TheBetterHalf. All great FMers who I've had interesting conversations with in the past. TBH is one of the best tacticians on the T&T forum, Rupal is a dedicated lower league player and Suzie is a proper FM addict! :thup:

Tried to get my wife to try FM but she wasn't remotely interested! :D

Crouchy, Cleon is female indeed. I can prove it if you want me to. :D

She is indeed - Cleon. SuzieMUFC (Liverpool fan *facepalm* :D), Lucy :), Rupal, Kym, Vic Taylor, TheBetterHalf... are some of the females (or I think they are :D) I know from here that play FM.

Is Rupal to female like RuPaul is to female?

When women play the game is there a media story where they get taught the offside rule by Richard Keys, and then have to tuck Andy Gray's shirt in?

Nah, but the press conference comes up with different answers about the offie rule if they have a goal disallowed. ;)

'What's offside?'

'But there weren't two men there when he took the shot!'

'There was only the goalie and one man there'

etc...

It is said that Queen Elizabeth II plays this game, and she is managing QPR :)

The Queen is a gooner. Just as her mother was before her!

The British royal family actually converted the Norwegian royal family to The Arsenal during World War 2.

Cleon is male, he just jokingly said that he was a woman in GPTG and never publicly corrected that.

Is that why she posted her pic? :D

The Queen is a gooner. Just as her mother was before her!

The British royal family actually converted the Norwegian royal family to The Arsenal during World War 2.

I thought Royal family are Fulham fan? I was obviously wrong. :D

I thought Royal family are Fulham fan? I was obviously wrong. :D

Nope.

Prince William is a Villa fan. Him aside, Harry is publicly a gooner, as was the Queen Mother. The Queen Mother took the last king of Norway (as in the current one's dad) to Highbury during his exile here in WW2.

The queen hasn't commented on football, but with her mum and grandson wearing red we can only assume.

Fulham's big fan was Pope John Paul II.

Archived