Dry weather but seems to be raining...

Normally it is a good idea to use more direct passing in rainy weather, but I try to play more short passing when the weather is good (and have a talented/gelled team) which is the case in this match I am discussing. During the whole match the forecast was dry + 9 degrees celcius. It didn't start raining straight away but it seemed to rain after the 30th minute of the match. At no time during the match did the status change in the information screen so I was in two minds on what I should have done in regards to passing, what would some of you have done? I was wondering if it is supposed to be like this from a game-makers point of view or if it could be a glitch, what do you think? I played the whole game with short passing and it did somehow feel as if my team didn't respond too well to the setting when looking at the overall match stats (although I did better than the opponent).

Here's the PKM: http://www.mediafire.com/?oa2cp2j9pcoiibd

I am not saying that this happens every match, but have encountered this from time to time on a number of different saves (from different leagues)...

Archived