Stupid player Unhappy about not playing.

I sign a backup GKer, he asked to be backup himself in the contract. After the first 2 games of the season I decide hes actually better than my first choice so he plays the next 8.

So he has played the last 8 games out of a possible 10. But now he starts moaning about not playing??

1, he should expect not to play because hes backup

2, hes bloody playing anyway.

I know some people say footballers arent exactly first in the que at a Mensa Seminar but surely they should be able to tell the difference between playing and not playing.

i always seem to have this problem with goalkeepers...even though they are signed to be backups, if they dont play they get start throwing a wobbly...

there is only one spot on the team for a GK, so when they sign for a team with a number 1 in place they must know they arent going to get many starts!

my theory would be that maybe they are programmed just like outfield players...and have no idea that there is only one place for his position available...if you get what im saying!

i havent had this problem, but i do usualy sign keepers to be number 1, when i get annoyed with that keeper then i sign another one and the original player is the back up, they dont seem to complain when they do that, maybe try that tactic.

I normally only have 1 GKer so I've never seen it before. And my outfield players have never moaned even if they arent playing.

I think its because his squad status is backup, he thinks hes not playing even when he is. I bet if it was rotation or something he wouldnt be complaining even if I never play him.

I normally only have 1 GKer so I've never seen it before. And my outfield players have never moaned even if they arent playing.

I think its because his squad status is backup, he thinks hes not playing even when he is. I bet if it was rotation or something he wouldnt be complaining even if I never play him.

You should always keep an extra GK, you don't want this to happen!

2011040200002.jpg

Archived