Altitude training!!

Hi everyone,

i recently requested that one of my regens do some altitude training in africa and the results were remarkable. his VO2 max increased drastically and his trianing gains over an 8 week period had the steepest of gradients. Anyone else get the same thing or was mine a one off glitch kind of thing. Now his condition rarely goes under 70% in England!!

This is very true, however my backroom staff kindly suggested to me that there was an altitude chamber being developed at the training centre while he was away, therefore he never lost his training gains and my whole team has benefited enormously. thank you for your concern.

You can also request training in the local NASA centre where by you are weightless and can practice your technique without gravity stopping you.

Apparently Nani uses it quite often to practise his flips.........................oh and Torres uses it very often to practice kicking himself and falling over to get a penalty!

lol the guy must have a billion email adresses. i find some of them pretty funny. i apreciate the attempt he almost got me with this one because i had just woke up. then i re-read the post saw the replies then realised :p

hey you can sign up for 40 hotmail accounts in about 40 minutes!!

Must admit this one almost got me as well, too early to be deciphering trolling!!! hahahaha

Archived