Football Manager 2010, Odd Result and Awesome TOTW!

So i brought FM2011 but i was at around 2022 on FM2010 with my Atletico Madrid save, so i still play it and dont touch 2011, Which isnt actually that far, but i am emotionally attached to a few players, haha. I have been dominating but keep coming back to the save as its so fun looking for new talent as my star player (Luciano) is 30 (and still worth £34million!) and im desperately trying to find a 16 year old who can replace him. But anyway....

Also just like to point our before anyone says anything, i havent edited my database at all.

I just played the 2nd game of the season against Real Sociedad and somehow won 11-1, Sociedad had around 85% fitness after the game and most still had good morale so im not sure why i got this odd result but i did.

Here are some pics with the TOTW also...

11-1-1.png

You can see the 11-1 result here and september 23rd 2023

sameweek.png

Here you can see it is september 24th 2023. (Just posted this to show the TOTW wasnt just 3 games to pick from)

fixtures.png

here are my recent results. Nothing out of the ordinary other than the 11-1.

teamoftheweek.png

There is the TOTW, my starting 11. Also that was Sam Okories 2nd game for after i signed him for £24million from Real Betis! Great start!

Ive never had a result like that before, not against another team in the top division, i beat a really low spanish club 10-0 in the 4th round of the cup before. The media even said i didnt perform up to standard on that one!

Archived