Staff attributes increase?

Something ive never been too sure of is staff attribute increases.

Do staff, or more importantly players who become staff improve over time and therefore their attributes increase?

I personally havent noticed it but have a few older players who have just turned to coaches and their attributes arent that great really but could turn out ok if they are able to increase as they did as players.

Also does age factor in how their attribute are generated at all?

Yes they do... I've seen dramatic increases, namely off a couple player/coaches I had.

The older they get the less likely it is I'm sure, but I do know they increase on even on coaches in the late 30's early 40's. Don't know where it tops out though.

Edit: Oh as for age affecting what is generated.. it might be something that lower ages mean lower staff attributes. But I talked to a player into his coaching career, 30y/o that has great staff attributes across the board, better then basically on the coaches I had. Odly enough I also just found an unemployed 21y/o GK coach with a 19 GK coaching, 15 youngster stat, and nothing especially low... that shocked the hell out of me lol.

What type of things can help improve their ratings?

Do they just need to be working alongside top coaches so their qualities rub off on them?

Or do they need a certain level of determination so that they work hard to increase their ratings?

The ones with higher determination seem to improve the most for me.

They have a personality just as a player so it makes sense to assume that the ones that are "professional" will evolve the most.

Though i think they have a limited PA just as players.

What type of things can help improve their ratings?

Do they just need to be working alongside top coaches so their qualities rub off on them?

Or do they need a certain level of determination so that they work hard to increase their ratings?

Not a clue what causes it.

All I know is the most dramatic increases were from 2 player/coaches that got regular first team time for 2 season. So it could have been age related or maybe it could have been that the experience on the pitch, I doubt the system is that deep but I don't know.

all the increases I've seen do seem to be related to the area they are training, so training in tactics their tactics coaching will go up, training defense will see defense, mental, tactical go up, etc.

They do have a PA like players.. just don't know what you do to try and reach it. Maybe it's luck, maybe they always max out over so much time, don't know.

Archived