The 'I appreciate Football Manager 2011' Thread.

Seen as the General Discussion forums have become a bit of a mire with regards to the amount of complaint threads, I thought it was time we had a thread which shows appreciation of the game. This isnt a thread to bash moaners of the game (I have been known to bash them myself), but it is a thread to show everyone that we love it and why we love it.

So, join in. Post what your favourite features are of the game or simply why it makes you happy.

Ill start -

My favourite feature certainly has to be the dynamic league reputations - its good to know that my efforts and those of other teams in my league will be paying off dividends. I am currently managing Milan in the Serie A, won the league 2 seasons in a row and secured a double last season. This season is a bit indiferent though! And Ive still not won the Champions League; its a difficult campaign to say the least, but thats what keeps me coming back - I have still got so much to achieve with this team!

Seen as the General Discussion forums have become a bit of a mire with regards to the amount of complaint threads, I thought it was time we had a thread which shows appreciation of the game. This isnt a thread to bash moaners of the game (I have been known to bash them myself), but it is a thread to show everyone that we love it and why we love it.

So, join in. Post what your favourite features are of the game or simply why it makes you happy.

Ill start -

My favourite feature certainly has to be the dynamic league reputations - its good to know that my efforts and those of other teams in my league will be paying off dividends. I am currently managing Milan in the Serie A, won the league 2 seasons in a row and secured a double last season. This season is a bit indiferent though! And Ive still not won the Champions League; its a difficult campaign to say the least, but thats what keeps me coming back - I have still got so much to achieve with this team!

congratulations, you are truly a connoisseur of football management sims

The moments when you struggle hard to score and then finally puts one in the net are, as always, an unique gaming experience. Very few games manage to create such strong emotions as FM. Sadly, FM11 has more negative emotions attached to it than positive. I hope SI spends more time on the ME for FM2012.

I'm loving FM11 just as much as the earlier versions - it's wicked. I wake up on these Easter school holiday mornings eager to get it switched on. Just yesterday an injury time winner from Rooney against Liverpool made me roar in delight.

Archived