Football Manager

Hi Guys,

Not sure about everyone but I have played ths game since it came out and have seen it progress to what it is today, probably the most played football sim there is, over this time I have enjoyed the new features that are incoorporated into each release, although I have not done great whilst managing different teams I do sometimes have the odd great season, playing as a Blue Square North/South team is challenging to say the least but its what I like to do.

I would like to see a new presentation screen included in the new release of the game 2012 as it is sometimes lacking when you have put in so much effort to win something only to have a text line for your troubles, in your manager profiles could an image be included so as to depict the award you have won, so if you win the premiership trophy you would receive the award that you would get if you actually did win this in real life, further to this you could also include a new screen for when you do win a league or cup etc whereby you would get to see your team lined up with the trophy etc

To me although this is not a huge leap forward it would help to feel that all the time you put in to getting a worthy team together to win somthing you would be rewarded with at least an image of the moment ?

i agree..i'm in a long save at the moment and the simple 1 text saying i've won the league doesn't quite cut it..

maybe a trophy room could be included in the next version, where you can actually see the silverware you brought to the club.. it would add to the experience for sure :)

i agree..i'm in a long save at the moment and the simple 1 text saying i've won the league doesn't quite cut it..

maybe a trophy room could be included in the next version, where you can actually see the silverware you brought to the club.. it would add to the experience for sure :)

could be wrong but would image not having the license for the premier league, champions league etc would mean you couldn't use any depiction of the trophies.

Hmmm but are'nt these things what seperated a football 'sim' from a football 'manager' game.

If I wan't graphical attributes and 'real life' simulation I play pro-evo or FIFA.

sure..just saying the messages we're getting now aren't -that- sattisfying after a while.. Or maybe i should just start a new save for a new challenge, that could help too ^^

Archived