About Patch 11.3 Transfer Updates

This a kind of complaint actually, please next time you created a transfer update patch, make january transfer as future transfer. There is such an option on editor, so why don't you use it. It is annoying and not realistic to start the season in July with players transferred players in January. Please consider this next time.

• Administrators

It's something which has been raised before and discussed. The way our research team work this would be very difficult to do, essentially we'd have to create two databases and given our man power we just don't have the capabilities to do this at this stage. Thanks for taking the time to bring it up though, and as always, the community are more than welcome to try and create a db with that in mind.

You realise you can start the game with the original squads right?? At the start click on 11.2 Database and you should have the pre-January squads.

It is not same, with original squads, january transfers are not updated, you probably know that, right? I am looking for something like future transfers.

It's something which has been raised before and discussed. The way our research team work this would be very difficult to do, essentially we'd have to create two databases and given our man power we just don't have the capabilities to do this at this stage. Thanks for taking the time to bring it up though, and as always, the community are more than welcome to try and create a db with that in mind.

Thank you for explanation. I hope in the future, may be with the next edition of FM, you can consider this idea once again and have enough manpower to develope such an update. Thanks.

yeah people dont realise that the non data fixes for the new patch still work on .2 . if they want to have the mid season patch fixes with the original database just start a new game with 2.0

And you also don't understand what i mean. An example: If i start with .2 Torres won't be transferred to Chelsea but if I start with .3 Torres is in Chelsea, but in July not January.

It is not same, with original squads, january transfers are not updated, you probably know that, right? I am looking for something like future transfers.

In a way, the future transfers wouldn't be realistic. Say for instance Aston Villa were having a better season than they were, do you think they would have splashed out that much money on Bent. January transfers are only made depending on the teams current situation n the league. Say a team like Arsenal had a lot of injuries, then they would have been forced to get a lot more players.

I know what you mean OP. I actually never start with the Jan transfers, as i just don't like to play that way. So i've done a DB which makes all the transfers future only, though it is EPL specific as i don't mind the others. The problem is loans, and i wish SI would create an option in the editor to do 'future loans'. Can't be that hard really.

It is not that hard work to do, maybe an hr max of work. Just make sure you set the clubs finances back to 11.2's numbers, erase clubs records, transfer records and so on.

As for jan transfers being specifically based on how the team is doing, well, i hardly see how that matters. That being said, i always turn off the 1st transfer window aswell. Teams generally don't seem to spend other than what i've set as future transfers. Things tend to be fairly close to real life i guess. Apart from Chelsea obviously, and the fact that W.Ham are way too good.

I know what you mean OP. I actually never start with the Jan transfers, as i just don't like to play that way. So i've done a DB which makes all the transfers future only, though it is EPL specific as i don't mind the others. The problem is loans, and i wish SI would create an option in the editor to do 'future loans'. Can't be that hard really.

It is not that hard work to do, maybe an hr max of work. Just make sure you set the clubs finances back to 11.2's numbers, erase clubs records, transfer records and so on.

As for jan transfers being specifically based on how the team is doing, well, i hardly see how that matters. That being said, i always turn off the 1st transfer window aswell. Teams generally don't seem to spend other than what i've set as future transfers. Things tend to be fairly close to real life i guess. Apart from Chelsea obviously, and the fact that W.Ham are way too good.

I also did same thing with Turkish Super League, it took 2 hours and also I had to deal with several errors, OK now, but you know, it would be better if such a thing would come with official patch for a game that I paid for, it would be more clear, neat. And like you I also usually play without transfer budget thingy till first transfer window.

And you also don't understand what i mean. An example: If i start with .2 Torres won't be transferred to Chelsea but if I start with .3 Torres is in Chelsea, but in July not January.

ah ok i see what you mean mate. yeah would be good. if SI want some people to voluntarily set this up for next year id be more than happy to throw my name in the hat while being in education still i have a LOT of free time

Archived