Is it me or is fm11 too fiddly compared to fm10?

I like simplicity, but all of the extra bits added to Fm2011 make it feel a little more natural and hence dont feel too.. fiddly to me.

Edit: actually now I think about it more, I dislike match preparation, it really sucks as a feature and is poorly implemented, I would prefer if it went away.

I like simplicity, but all of the extra bits added to Fm2011 make it feel a little more natural and hence dont feel too.. fiddly to me.

Edit: actually now I think about it more, I dislike match preparation, it really sucks as a feature and is poorly implemented, I would prefer if it went away.

Mr Hough has just started ignoring match preparation with one of his tactics and his results have improved - so has somebody else using his tactic - think I might try the same.

I've just started with FM11 recently and am still getting used to it. It's stll early days and I'm sure I'll get used to it - but I have to say so far I do find it fiddly and not easily accessible like fm10 was - I also haven't been swayed by the new features yet - the transfer system is more immediate - but it isn't massively improved from fm10 in my mind.

I play FM10 and 11 almost exactly the same. Any feature that wasnt in FM10 I havent even bothered messing with. Some of the things that were added to FM10 I havent touched either. So to me its not really much different, except the talk to player bit, which I do so rarely it doesnt really bother me. Waste of time anyway from what I can see.

I've played this for just over a week now and started with Portsmouth. The match preparation is a bit of a pain in the bum, and it seems the more I adjust things, the more i start to lose. Well i was losing anyways with Portsmouth. I got sacked as well, and it is a very hard to get a job after Portsmouth. Tutoring is a bit annoying now, in 2010 it was easy, just select the youngster and select tutor. But 2011, the whole system as changed. Gotta go to the player who you want to train someone, then you gotta selct the person you wanna tutor, dam forgot his name and position, gotta go to another screens, and then back to the 1st team player. THen you gotta invite the youth player in, its a bit long winded when you wanna do it for the whole youth team. But i simply gave up.

I can see what SI are doing though, trying to make the game real as possible.

2011 seems faster than 2010. thats my personal opinion.

Usually, I send assistant to the conferences, but i read that if you do the conferences your self, you might have better influence on the players motivation. But it just seems the same, with no change. Seems like a waste of time.

Also training is anooying when one player says that they are overworked, when they are not.

Anwyays, i will still play it, I am only a week into this game. I let you know after month if I am still playing this game!! :)

I dont particularly like this feature either so thats why I get my assistant to deal with it.

Archived