Deducting money when signing future transfer

When exactly is our money get deducted from agreed transfer fee, signing on fee, and agent fee when signing a future transfer ?

Is it when the confirmation or when the contract get through ?

If it is deducted when confirmed, should the transfer get cancelled by any reason, did we get refund ?

Extra question: When the board start planning expansion to facilities, when is the deduction of money ? Did the club get refund should it get scraped ?

The actual transfer fee will go out of your transfer budget (but not out of the club) when you confirm the transfer. When the player arrives, then the money will go out of the club.

Remember that your transfer budget is a subset of your club's balance, not a separate amount of money.

The money for facilities will be taken out of you account on completion of the construction.

On my save with southampton I had a message on the completion date of my training facility upgrade saying that they cannot be completed due to not having the funds. The following day my chairman ploughed a load of money into the club. After time i could ask the board to upgrade the facilities again and the construction had to start from the beginning again. (sucks)

The money for facilities will be taken out of you account on completion of the construction.

On my save with southampton I had a message on the completion date of my training facility upgrade saying that they cannot be completed due to not having the funds. The following day my chairman ploughed a load of money into the club. After time i could ask the board to upgrade the facilities again and the construction had to start from the beginning again. (sucks)

I just had that happen as well; it's ridiculous, since in reality there are expenses all along throughout construction that the club would have had to pay. It's not realistic to have the club be able to just walk away a month before completion without any financial liability.

The actual transfer fee will go out of your transfer budget (but not out of the club) when you confirm the transfer. When the player arrives, then the money will go out of the club.

Remember that your transfer budget is a subset of your club's balance, not a separate amount of money.

so if the said transfer got cancelled, is the transfer budget get a raised the amount of the cancelled transfer ?

Archived