Sometime I wonder why I bother

I set my tempo to high and my team still plays at a slow tempo, no difference, but the computer plays at a higher tempo. Changing me temo to high only made the other team play at a higher tempo while my team continued to play at the same tempo as before

I still play the game but certain things annoy you. You don't play it, it plays you.

I am. The game annoys you sometimes, it's like it has a mind of its own. You go down a goal and the game decides to up the tempo for you, but when I set the tempo to high they still seem slow and sluggish going forward

Also just because you are telling your team to play at a high temp it doesnt mean that your players are good at playing at a high tempo. Also if you have any players set to 'hold up ball' that kinda defeats the object. Make sure your tactic is actually set up correctly rather than just moving the tempo slider up and expecting everything to work.

I takes a while to take on board new tactics. I always thought this, but learned that you need to be patient and give tactics time, and training...that is of course, if you have the calibre of player to play at a high tempo.

Archived