I want to sniff glue?

last year i had a great game with the team thats a 5 minute walk from my house(hucknall town) they play in the evo stik premier so is there any option where i can play this league at all? im sure someone on here is playing as chester which are a league below the yellows, please someone help.

Yep. Go to editors section and see what you can find.

I use the RTC update.

Started off with Hungerford and loved it. Now managing Watford 18 years later in the Championship after spells at Workington, Accrington and Bristol Rovers. Very rewarding to start so low down!

Yep. Go to editors section and see what you can find.

I use the RTC update.

Started off with Hungerford and loved it. Now managing Watford 18 years later in the Championship after spells at Workington, Accrington and Bristol Rovers. Very rewarding to start so low down!

According to the thread it doesnt work with 11.3. Or is it just down to Level 11 that doesnt work? There is a comment in there that implies that the Level 8 file still works with 11.3. Is this true?

gonna try with my limited knowledge to try and download this later it was easy last year as they were in conf north i managed to take them to premier league champions and get a new 28k stadium as well so im really looking forward to this.

According to the thread it doesnt work with 11.3. Or is it just down to Level 11 that doesnt work? There is a comment in there that implies that the Level 8 file still works with 11.3. Is this true?

No idea mate. I loaded it all up back when I got the game.

Continuing a game with 11.3 works fine.

Starting a new game with 11.3? No idea.

Best avoided then if thats what it suggests.

No idea mate. I loaded it all up back when I got the game.

Continuing a game with 11.3 works fine.

Starting a new game with 11.3? No idea.

Best avoided then if thats what it suggests.

Its the problem with Premier League teams being involved in the lower cups. RTC has acknowledged the problem in the thread but somebody else posted and said that its fine down to Level 8/9 but the problem seems to be lower down. Im only interested down to Level 8 anyway so I thought that file may still work. But I dont really want to start a game only to get to the second season and it all go to pot. Oh well :(

ive just d/l this down to level 10 and followed all the procedure thoroughly it's not really working properly as it's only acknowledgeing down to the blue sq n/s which are in the game anyway anyone got any more advice?

ive just d/l this down to level 10 and followed all the procedure thoroughly it's not really working properly as it's only acknowledgeing down to the blue sq n/s which are in the game anyway anyone got any more advice?

When you started a new game did you actually select to run all of the leagues?

I know it seems like an obvious thing but I know people who have missed that before!

also on the choose database it says 0 editor data files enabled does this have any relevance? i placed the files into the db folder is this correct?

No you put it in the 'editor data' folder. I thought you followed the instrutions thoroughly?

Activation

1. Copy the file to the Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\editor data folder in your My Documents folder.

2. Load FM2011

3. Select ‘Preferences’ and go to the ‘Display/Sound’ tab. UNTICK use skin cache. TICK ‘Always Reload Skin on Confirm’

4. When completed, leave preferences and ‘Start A New Game’

5. In the dialog window that pops up, TICK the change box.

6. Select the LATEST file in the list, if not already. Deselect ALL OLD VERSIONS!

7. Start a new game as normal, selecting the lowest level that you want to have active.

well all i can say is a big thank you guys i had to create a folder that's all i am now about to start my main save on fm2011 taking the mighty yellows all the way to the prem all i need now is to d/l badges,kits,stadium pics and other graphic's etc anyone with tips wheres the best place to get these seeing as you guys have been very helpful??

well all i can say is a big thank you guys i had to create a folder that's all i am now about to start my main save on fm2011 taking the mighty yellows all the way to the prem all i need now is to d/l badges,kits,stadium pics and other graphic's etc anyone with tips wheres the best place to get these seeing as you guys have been very helpful??

You can get most of them from the skinning forum. But dont make any threads asking for graphics as it will be closed. You cant request graphics due to licensing issues. If you want something more specific but cant find it in the skiining forum, search google. You can usually find everything you need there.

A word of warning though, if your patched to 11.3, it seems there is an issue with the file. From the second season, Premiership teams are in the lower division cups. RTC isnt working on a fix because one of the people that was helping him isnt anymore and RTC doesnt have time.

A word of warning though, if your patched to 11.3, it seems there is an issue with the file. From the second season, Premiership teams are in the lower division cups. RTC isnt working on a fix because one of the people that was helping him isnt anymore and RTC doesnt have time.

oh bloody hell this is all i need to hear after all this!!! does this mean that my save will be no good as im on 11.3?

or is there any other links to d/l from??

p.s sorry to keep annoying asking for help all the time but got a day off work and the rains stopping me doing the outdoor jobs thank god!!

If no one else is I might see if I can fix as I have some spare time but no promises

If you look in the RTC thread somebody has attempted and apparently everything is fine down to Level 8/9 but below that is screwed apparently.

sorry to hear that rtc.

Still trying to get this to work in 11.3. Down to level 8/9 its fine but the deeper I look into it the more errors I see these include Leagues in the wrong level, data missing so soon as the season changes teams go everywhere. Going to try a long edit tomorrow level 10 teams all need looking at, so do 11. Just the editing hasn't been very consistant. shame.

The above quote is from the RTC thread

Archived