[FM11 Video Tutorial] Player contract negotiations made easy

Hey guys, I made this short video tutorial on how to negotiate fair player contracts. I always felt like I was pulled over the barrel when my contract offers got accepted quickly and I felt like I could've offered less. Then I found out the approach I'm showing in the video. Hopefully it can make the contract negotiations easier for some of you.

Please note guys that this is an explanation of a possible exploit and you should only watch if you want to know the details. If you dont want this kind of exploit, dont watch the video or complain in the thread about cheating.

i'm interested how this work with an agent with willingness of 1, fee 20 and patience 1. and not your player but a player u want to buy!

The main point of the video is to show new players how to find the sweet spot during the contract negotiations by using the reset changes approach.

I agree with you, with an agent whose patience is at 1, it wouldn't be possible to make several propositions because the negotiations would break down immediately. But removing clauses or going into multiple negotiation rounds isn't something I want to emphasize in the video. The focus lies on the reset changes technique which shows you the fair contract conditions.

Archived