Create a player help loading

Hello, I created a player and did everything i was supposed to. When i was done i exited the editor, and went to the game.(08) Then i started a new league and chose the team my player was on. He wasnt there. So i used the search to find him, but he wasnt in the game. Can Someone help!!

Hello, I created a player and did everything i was supposed to. When i was done i exited the editor, and went to the game.(08) Then i started a new league and chose the team my player was on. He wasnt there. So i used the search to find him, but he wasnt in the game. Can Someone help!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by greekhero177:

where does it say select database? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When you hit new game, the first option is database - click on the arrow and select the database that you saved from the drop-down list

am i missing somewhere. Or am i on the wrong page? I click new game on the menu. Then this page comes up that has all the countries on the left hand side. You click the ones you want, then they go into the middle. You can chose which leagues to play with in the countries you chose. Then on the bottem it has options. They are "game start date", "database size", "Load all players from"(countries), "Budget", and "Attributes". Where is it supposed to be?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by greekhero177:

am i missing somewhere. Or am i on the wrong page? I click new game on the menu. Then this page comes up that has all the countries on the left hand side. You click the ones you want, then they go into the middle. You can chose which leagues to play with in the countries you chose. Then on the bottem it has options. They are "game start date", "database size", "Load all players from"(countries), "Budget", and "Attributes". Where is it supposed to be? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds to me that you havent saved the game properly, load your editor up again and check to see if your saved database is there

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tomo2k4:

am i missing somewhere. Or am i on the wrong page? I click new game on the menu. Then this page comes up that has all the countries on the left hand side. You click the ones you want, then they go into the middle. You can chose which leagues to play with in the countries you chose. Then on the bottem it has options. They are "game start date", "database size", "Load all players from"(countries), "Budget", and "Attributes". Where is it supposed to be? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds to me that you havent saved the game properly, load your editor up again and check to see if your saved database is there </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I mean saved your edited databse not saved game sorry

youve probaly done it right

as soon as you select new game a small box cmes up saying choose database, this is before anything else, country leagues blah blah,

EG when i choose new game it says chosse database, i click on the drop down menu and i can choose original 8.01 update or 8.02 update

hope this hepls

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mr_spritzer

i am having this exact same problem, i have saved the database in the editor (and it did save properly), but when i start a new game it does not present me with an option to choose different databases, it just loads straight to the screen where you select what countries you want to play. can someone PLEASE help? this is driving me mental

Archived