Unlockable Request

I was playing earlier today and signed a couple of free agents outside of the transfer window and was told I had to wait until the next transfer window to sign them. Thought it was odd but couldn't argue with it - however I had a little brainwave and decided to enable the "Remove Transfer Windows" unlockable to get my bargains immediately rather than in January (current gametime is August). However, enabling the unlockable has done no such thing.

Any way to make it so that pending transfers will finalise immediately after the Remove Transfer Windows unlockable is applied?

Cheers guys.

EDIT: To make this a bit more interesting for non-SI peeps, what unlockables would you like to see in the game? Hypothetically of course, doesn't mean anything's going to happen!

After you enable this unlockable you Must First Save exit the Game, and load it again to have the change

Oh yeah... :D Cheers mate! At first it still said transfers would go through on 1st Jan but then when I confirmed them they went through instantly!

Sorry for making a thread to highlight my stupidity lol.

An unknown agent approaches you with 'an offer of a lifetime'. He has two Argentinian players who are world class and would like to launch their careers in your league.

Both players are worth 20M each but you can have them for .... (all of your transfer budget or a lot cheaper than what they seem to be worth).

If agreed, the players are transferred to your club. Whether they're any good, or successful remains to be seen!

An unknown agent approaches you with 'an offer of a lifetime'. He has two Argentinian players who are world class and would like to launch their careers in your league.

Both players are worth 20M each but you can have them for .... (all of your transfer budget or a lot cheaper than what they seem to be worth).

If agreed, the players are transferred to your club. Whether they're any good, or successful remains to be seen!

- HA HA HA ... Tevez and Mascherano style. I can already hear Neil Warnock crying.

Archived