Finances in France

I was wondering if any other players in france find it hard to make money? I currently manege PSG and every month lose money(around 100-200k)

My budget for wages is 423000pw and i spend 310000pw so its not that. I also have a 45000 average capacity which is almost full so why do i still lose money?

I was wondering if any other players in france find it hard to make money? I currently manege PSG and every month lose money(around 100-200k)

My budget for wages is 423000pw and i spend 310000pw so its not that. I also have a 45000 average capacity which is almost full so why do i still lose money?

That is quite strange, I also manage Paris SG and make money every month not loads but a tidy turnover. First season qualified for champions league in 3rd place and won French Cup. In second season now 3 games to go its down to the wire with Lyon for the championship only goal difference seperates and myself with the easier run in. Also beat them in coupe de ligue final first victory ever over them and a semi final spot in French Cup. Forgot to mention second leg of champions league semi against Inter at home after drawing nil all in Italy. This is why i love football manager!!!

Guest nandjands

I've found the same thing in France, I'm currently managing CS Sedan - Ardennes, thanks to promotion last year I break even with match expenses at home, but I lose around 200k to 300k per month thanks to away games.

First off, it's not unusual to lose money each month, especially in the first few seasons. Prize money at the end of the season, especially if you prove to be successful should more then make up for the money you lose throughout the season. On my Liverpool save, I'm loosing a couple of million a month, yet come the end of the season, I still make a healthy profit.

Secondly, do you have either a loan to pay off, or have you brought players who are being payed for via monthly installments? It's suprising how much money these can cause you to lose a month, which is evident in my Liverpool save.

Archived