Would you sell?

Hi people,

Just finished my 1st season with Villa and finished 6th but didnt take over till January when they was 17th in the league so I think i did ok.

anyway back to the topic, I havn't gone silly a brought lots of players in as have an ok squad, but my concern lies with Ashley Young, his contract is up at end of the season and I'm not willing to give in to his excessive wage demands, But I also dont seem to be able to get a good price for him, when clubs do bid it's only around 9mil for him, if i negotiate they pull out of the deal,

Any Ideas?

If i gave him the better contract would clubs pay more in due to the length of the contract?

Thanks

give him a new contract and even if he wants 80k a week, give him it, i have got him on my liverpool save and he has done super good for me, and i dont see much better wingers then him

Same here. He's great for my L'pool side. Give him a new deal, if only so you can sell him for more. They are only bidding £9m cos they know he has a year to run.

If you really don't want to give into his wage demands then you might just have to accept the £9m being offered by clubs or risk loosing him for nothing and worse still him comming back to your club and doing some serious damage to your team.

Archived