how do can i put language from demo onto full game database?

hi, i have a spanish version of full game, i have downloaded strawberry demo for english language. When i open the folder for the demo and full games they are all empty. i have windows 7. any suggestions please?

I don't quite understand what you are asking for??

You have the full game in spanish, yes? But you want the spanish demo? right? sounds weird! But I believe when you start the game, in the "preferences" section, you'll find the language options available to you. I think this is what your after.

I don't quite understand what you are asking for??

You have the full game in spanish, yes? But you want the spanish demo? right? sounds weird! But I believe when you start the game, in the "preferences" section, you'll find the language options available to you. I think this is what your after.

No, he bought the game in Spain, but wants English as a language on the game.

i live in spain and bought it here. but the only available language is Spanish! is there anyway that i can get English language on the Spanish version. i was told to download strawberry demo and transfer files to full game, but when i open the folders on demo they are all empty

i live in spain and bought it here. but the only available language is Spanish! is there anyway that i can get English language on the Spanish version. i was told to download strawberry demo and transfer files to full game, but when i open the folders on demo they are all empty

Ok, got ya!

But, can I ask why? As you live in Spain, I assume you speak at least some Spanish. Then why do you want English? If your Spanish is not great, consider it a learning tool. I know I used Spanish language music videos to help me learn the language. Works a treat.

@ shafey : I'm not sure if it works but you can try. The language files are in this folder (> Program Files > SI > Football Manager xx > data > languages ) *Different if Steam

@GB68 : Dude I'm sure the OP have his own reason to play in English. If you can't post helpful things, please don't post at all. I've seen your other posts and you attacks other posters a lot. Just saying.

@GB68 : Dude I'm sure the OP have his own reason to play in English. If you can't post helpful things, please don't post at all. I've seen your other posts and you attacks other posters a lot. Just saying.

If you read what I said, I was not "attacking" him. (nor have attacked others? Not sure what your getting at). I actually offered a suggestion, assuming his Spanish was not great. Which he has said since, it isn't great. But each to their own. I thought it might be a useful tool for him to learn the language. How that is construed as an attack, I'll never know!

Hey, if you need help with spanish shafey, just pm me and I'll help. I learnt South American style, but I'm sure I can be of assistance.

I got your PM and that it's not working still, that file i sent you was from a previous patch 11.1 (someone else last december wanted the language file and i sent you that same file and not the current one i'm using in my game)

Just a thought here, maybe it's not working because the file was from a previous patch, so i'll upload again this time with the 11.3 language file ( if that makes sense) i doubt it has anything to do with it but it's worth a try.

5 mins and i'll PM you again.

Archived