4-1-1-2-2 - 11.3 Patch - Title in 1st Season as Spurs with 4 Games to Go!

Screenshots

Tactic: http://img716.imageshack.us/i/tacticd.jpg/

Premier League: http://img822.imageshack.us/i/premierleagueb.jpg/

Champions League: http://img543.imageshack.us/i/champsleague.jpg/

FA Cup: http://img685.imageshack.us/i/facupu.jpg/

Transfers: http://img822.imageshack.us/i/premierleagueb.jpg/

Intro

Hello All,

I'm a long term user of other people tactics, as I'm one lazy lazy man... and seen a post on another thread from a guy from Greece (can't remember your name... sorry!) and he sent me tactic the below which is available to download. He has asked me to post it as English isn't his favoured language, and I've managed to test a full season to show it's huge potential!

My 1st season isn't finished yet but I've just clinched the title as spurs - with 4 games left to go!

I'm in the 2nd leg of the Champions League semi final, having just beaten Lyon away 2-1 in the first leg. I'm also in the Final of the F.A cup which is due to be played at the end of the season.

The formation is a 4-1-1-2-2 which provides at times some very sleek football whilst being solid at the back. I've not tweaked the tactic since the first few games and since then it's been amazing.

Update

Finished the season as Premier League champions: http://img849.imageshack.us/i/premend.jpg/

Won the F.A Cup and lost in the Champions League final to Barcelona 1-0.

Double is great for me, I have been absolutely dominant!

The Tactic Itself:

The back 5 are pretty standard - all set to defend, with a Cover & Stopper in combination in central defence.

An anchor man is used behind a standard central midfielder, set to support.

2 Wingers, who's wide play is set to cut inside - these positions are flexible... I tend to use Modric on the Left, and V D Vaart on the right - but Dentinho (right footed) has been extremely productive there, with over 15 assists... so it's not essential to have opposite footers on each wings.

The left sided striker is an Advanced Forward, and the right sided is a Poacher but any combination will do as long as they have a reasonble amount of pace... as both receive plenty of through balls on the ground and over the top.

All settings have been modified for each player to maximise potential.

Other Info

I don't use any OP (Opposition Instructions).

I don't use any touchline shouts.

I let my assistant do my match preparation (make sure he's got at least 15 for tactical knowledge to be able to handle this reponsibilty).

I use minimum pitch size.

This is very much plug and play... lazy mans dream here!

Full backs tend to get tired so I always make sure I have some backups on my bench.

I always make sure I praise my 3 highest performing players after each match with a private chat to let them know how I feel... I think this kind of thing keeps morale up which is just as important as anything else.

I haven't used any training apart from the default that you start the game with.

Questions

I welcome any questions or requests - but I must stress I have tried lots and lots of tactics, and I'm genuinley excited about this, I feel it's right up there with the best... hope you have similar success.

To replicate this, use the info above and please use for at least 5 games to start giving it a fair review... please don't say it's rubbish after 1 game!

Good Luck

Tactic Download

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?j8zcs31isin1ja8

ha - it's aimed at the lazy!

Just finishing my season tonight...

Beat Lyon 4-1 in the 2nd leg at White Hart Lane and literally just beat Bolton 2-0 in the FA Cup Final.... one more league game against Man City then Barcelona in the final of the champs league!

My name is Petros Nikolinakos and yes I have fully authorized Mr Mike Dodgson to upload my tactic to this forum.

PS: My English are very good as I speak them fluently but I did not have time to upload the tactic my shelf

PS2: With Spurs I have won until now with this tactic 3 Premierships, one league cup , one FA cup and I went twice until the Semi finals of the Champions league lost twice from Barcelona!!!!

PS3: Thank you for uploading the tactic i really appreciate it

PS4: I have also gave my tactic for testing to user Preveza....

Any more testers doing well with this?

To show how good this is I started a new game with Newcastle, after 18 games I'm 2nd, just behind Arsenal. If it wasn't for my defence (Enrique, Collucini, Taylor & Taylor) I'd be top.

Benitez has 16 goals in 18 games, Donovan has 14 in 16 - most goals scored in the premiership.

More news soon!

Which players did you buy? that picture shows the league, not your signings :)

Oops - transfers in were:

Mutu

Dentinho

Lavezzi

Chriscito

Vidal

Hope that helps!

Update: FInished 6th in my first season with Newcastle... would of been higher if it wasn't for Late January till beginning of March - had 8 first team players injured and my morale went out of the window.. I had no depth and couldn't get results. Picked it up at the end though to grab a european spot!

Signed Miranda, Lescott, Hargreaves, Garcia (Ath Madrid), Triowski, Owen & Klose - so I have experience and depth to my squad... really looking forward to the season ahead!

This is not your own tactic, but the Ghost tactic also located on this site.

I have tried both tactics and although they both use the same formation, the two tactics are otherwise completely different.

This tactic is superb from an attacking perspective, my strikers and wingers have never scored so many goals. Playing as newly promoted Harrow in the Championship with a team that are effectively completely out of their depth ( I have got a wage budget of £45000 per week, whereas some of the teams have players who earn more than that on their own!) we are a very respectable 12th in the league and are the top scorers in the league.

I have done some work on the defence and defensive set pieces, but that might just be because my defenders are so poor for the division.

I think this might be one of the most underrated tactics on here, as I saw it's full potential in my pre-season friendlies when playing teams of a similar level to mine.

Much better to watch than the Ghost tactic which does not score many goals from open play and relies too heavily on set-piece goals

I have tried both tactics and although they both use the same formation, the two tactics are otherwise completely different.

This tactic is superb from an attacking perspective, my strikers and wingers have never scored so many goals. Playing as newly promoted Harrow in the Championship with a team that are effectively completely out of their depth ( I have got a wage budget of £45000 per week, whereas some of the teams have players who earn more than that on their own!) we are a very respectable 12th in the league and are the top scorers in the league.

I have done some work on the defence and defensive set pieces, but that might just be because my defenders are so poor for the division.

I think this might be one of the most underrated tactics on here, as I saw it's full potential in my pre-season friendlies when playing teams of a similar level to mine.

Much better to watch than the Ghost tactic which does not score many goals from open play and relies too heavily on set-piece goals

Brilliant - thanks for the feedback.

The defence side of things I think is just on the defenders themselves... first season as newcastle I'd scored the most but conceded as much as the teams that got relegated - but I signed Lescott, Miranda & Hargreaves and I've not conceded in 4 games!

I think this is definitely underrated... people tend to go for the popular names on forums, and rightly so - but this one is definitely up there.

Thanks again!

• 4 weeks later...

I have only recently downloaded the 11.3 patch as have a new pc (check me out ) Ive been rattling my brain getting a tactic to work as my old tactics are for the 11.2 patch..so hopefully this tactic will save me from banging my head against the wall.

Edited: Won first match 4-1.

Archived