How many saves do you have on the go?

I usually only have one at a time but i've gone a bit crazy recently. My main save is with the team i support- Tottenham. But i've also got a great Liverpool save 2 seasons in, and want to start a Man UTD save as i feel nostalgic for the CM days when i'd always have a game with them. In addition to this, i'd like a LLM save to balance it out, either in Scandanavia or Portugal. Too many saves!

:eek:

I'm gonna have to say 5 lol

1. Man United save (my fave team in England)

2. Galatasaray save (my fave team in Turkey)

3. The save that me and my bro play (I'm Turkey manager, he's Barcelona manager)

4. My Tamworth save which I started unemployed.

5. The one I'm playing right now, my Praiense career save on the forums (or at least I'm at Praiense ATM)

Normally I tend to have 2 on the go:

1 career game of a journeyman nature, and one "small club to big club challenge" game from the CSE forums.

Currentyl, though, I have 3 saves, because I'm also running a series of short-term challenges as well.

I only ever play one save at a time, and with the recent versions of FM I've been happy sticking with the same save game for the whole year.

Yeah, but we know there's something not quite right with you, daf. Nobody else has a mind odd enough to invent something like the dafuge challenge and make it a mainstay of the forums :p

I play just one but I intend to go back to my Sunderland save. My current save is a journey man game with the aim of winning every continents champions league style trophy, so far it has seen me manage Auckland City, York City, Darlington, Bury, America(MG), Racing Club in Argentina and now Man United. Also managed Mali, Belgium and now England.

Yeah, but we know there's something not quite right with you, daf. Nobody else has a mind odd enough to invent something like the dafuge challenge and make it a mainstay of the forums :p

You mean playing 70+ seasons with a team like Tooting & Mitcham isn't normal?

3 saves:

Man Utd one that I began on 11.2.1, Man Utd one that I began on 11.3 and with FC Sarajevo that I began on 11.3.

I play just one but I intend to go back to my Sunderland save. My current save is a journey man game with the aim of winning every continents champions league style trophy, so far it has seen me manage Auckland City, York City, Darlington, Bury, America(MG), Racing Club in Argentina and now Man United. Also managed Mali, Belgium and now England.

This reminds me, i need to start a journeyman career, but was holding off untill the job offer situation was fixed in the patches. Also, managing is E.Europe sounds cool.

This reminds me, i need to start a journeyman career, but was holding off untill the job offer situation was fixed in the patches. Also, managing is E.Europe sounds cool.

Yep, I had to begin carrer with my hometown club, which is also my favoutire club next to Man Utd. :)

So, as soon as FMBosnia released version 2 of our leagues I begian FC Sarajevo save.

Yep, I had to begin carrer with my hometown club, which is also my favoutire club next to Man Utd. :)

So, as soon as FMBosnia released version 2 of our leagues I begian FC Sarajevo save.

Apart from Sarejevo what club would you recommend? I don't mind difficulty level, but someone with potential would be nice :D

Two. The first is a long-term FM10 save, of which I've played 30+ years and managed in three different countries so far. Once I get to the point where I'm 'too old' to be able to successfully apply for new jobs with my current manager account, I'll retire it and add a new one.

The other game is a network game a friend and I play a couple of times each month, and I think we're five seasons into that. I started at Everton, he started at West Ham, and has since moved to Liverpool, so we've a nice rivalry developing. It's good fun, and of course adds another dimension to playing the game by yourself.

Two.

AS Roma game where I started off unemployed but had International footballer as my past experience took over the first season when they were languishing in 15th mid November now 2017 I've won two Series A titles, one Italian Cup and the Champions League. T'other is a LLM game in a Dafuge-esque style holidayed it to the start of the second season and took over Billericay. Only five games into my first season though currently 10th.

I have two

1. Horsham game using a edit file down to level 11. Got them to League 2 and its around about 2016 but lost interest when i thought about doing my next (current) save.

2. Maltese game, Senglea A at the moment, trying to get malta to some kind of high standard of football.

Was meaning to start a liverpool save when 11.3 came out but haven't got round to it yet, will probably never bother and just start fm12 with liverpool.

Either one :thup:

As for Bosnia pick Sarajevo or Željezničar as they have most potential. Željezničar is the best at the begining. They are both from Sarajevo, fierce rivals, Sarajevo (red), Željezničar (blue). Think United and city. :D

As for eastern Europe, Partizan form Serbia, Dinamo Zagreb from Croatia are pretty good teams.

As for Bosnia pick Sarajevo or Željezničar as they have most potential. Željezničar is the best at the begining. They are both from Sarajevo, fierce rivals, Sarajevo (red), Željezničar (blue). Think United and city. :D

As for eastern Europe, Partizan form Serbia, Dinamo Zagreb from Croatia are pretty good teams.

Yes, Zagreb sounds promising, cheers. Or Partizan. I love Eastern European players, Croats in particular(i'm a Spurs fan). IMO they produce the best players on FM...i could happily have a team of them!

If you mean how many save games do I have in my games folder, the answer is 137.

If you mean how many active save games I've got, the answer is 2.

lol, sounds familiar.

Usually have two going. Had a Liverpool/Swansea/Doncaster save going but the new patch came out so I left that one. Currently have my England save going where I managed to win the Euro 2012 with an unusual England side and trying to get a Spanish club on it. Will be starting a game with Sheff Wed soon.

Archived