Beckham 100 caps?

I've never seen Capello cap him once in my game, although I haven't checked I assume Mr Beckham is on F.Capello's disliked people.

Closest to reach that milestone, in March 2011, is Rio Ferdinand with 99, and he is still a first teamer.

Micah Richards has 40 Caps to his name already, and should go on to get well over 100.

2018 for me and Rooney is on 139 and Paul Robinson is on 124, other players to reach a 100 include Micah Richards(102) and Stewart Downing(101) all these players are still in the England squad, John Terry made it to 125 but is no longer involved. As for David Beckham he has just dissapeared of my game completely

just out of curiousity as a scotsman, what exactly does David Beckham offer to any football team. He cant dribble, he has no skills, he cant hit a ball with his left foot, he has no real pace. The only thing i can think of that he has done is score one great goal. I bet Sir Alex was laughing when Real Madrid offered him £25mill for Beckham. And to make me laugh further IRL Capello says hes as good as Christiano Ronaldo. Sorry for you people who like the guy but i think England are far better off with Arron Lennon and David Bentley. Back on subject, Hes still at Galaxy and on 96 caps and retireing in 3 months time on my game.

wardog - hope your post was just to wind people up. top class football is all about delivery of the final ball. No good having pace to get into good positions but not being able to make it count (Lennon). Playing for your country is about pride and passion not about crying off an Under-21's tournament becuse you're tired (Bentley). Despite being Leeds United through and through I am a huge Beckham fan and believe he still has a role to play at international level as there is no natural successor right now to play on the right. Having said that, i cant agree with the statement that he is as good as Ronaldo!

it wasnt to wind people up, i was stating my opinion. i dont really follow english football that much but i do feel as though England would be better without David Beckham. I understand the pride and passion of i all but i have my opinion and admittedly its a strong one.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by saulty2805:

In answer to your question, he retired before he could get his 100 caps on my game, i have a question of my own for you mark...why did you sign Beckham for Man Utd in 2010/2011 ?? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha, well, his stats are still pretty good, he was available on a free and only wanted £1,500pw wages, so I thought it was a decent deal. The fans love me for bringing their idol back. He hasn't played for me yet though.

I don't think he did in my game (far too far into the game now to check). But 96 seems familiar, and that probably what he got for me too.

Micah Richards is Englands "most capped" player on 145, and Wayne Rooney is the highest ever scorer, finishing on 78 Goals.

Oh, and Wayne Rooney!

He is on 118 games, and going to beat Shiltons record by 2018 i think!

Hes scored 96 goals in those games, including countless hatricks(he got 5 in a row once!) and hes score 7 in one game twice!

Obviously the games he scored 7 in were against awful opposition!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arsenal_2111:

The only England player who is still on my game who has reached 100 caps is C. Cole. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you sure you meant C. Cole? :p

I assume by C. Cole he means Cashley, not Carlton. He's on over 103 caps in my game, Rio's got 104. I'm in 2011.

Beckham's on 102 and doesn't feature any more. hasn't announced his retirement though. Gary Neville oddly retired from int'l football on 97 caps. Owen is on 107 caps and 59 goals but doesn't get called up any more.

Rooney and Micah Richards both look set to break the 100 cap mark, being on 82 caps aged 25 and 41 caps aged 22 respectively.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MrDiCanio:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arsenal_2111:

The only England player who is still on my game who has reached 100 caps is C. Cole. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you sure you meant C. Cole? :p </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep Cahley, not Carltonicon_wink.gif

Sorry, as an Arsenal fan im used to calling him that!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

He got stuck on 96. In a lovely touch, every time the England squad is announced, the media get all worked up about how Capeloo has left him out AGAIN!! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, in my game he's devastated to have been left out of the 2010 World Cup squad. Funny that, following a season where he played 15 games for LA Galaxy.... icon_rolleyes.gif

Archived