Opposition Manager X Refuses to Openly Criticize Ref..

Maybe they are too smart. Right now all you get is fined eventually or silence. Its largely pointless....... Though I still do it myself :D if I'm angry enough over a decision, which is mostly.

But on the whole, as an exercise and to add a little bit more realism without ruining anything, yeah, I agree, it would be nice to see. Or Wenger saying he never saw anything. Or a bit of a banter session going on, you criticize the ref, the opposing manager comes out defends the decision and mocks you a little.

I've never seen a manager do it in the game. Though I always have a dig when given the opportunity- I enjoy getting touchline bans, not having to make any tactical decisions for the game and just watch the mayhem unfold and my assman make terrible subsitutions

LoL...that would make me do something that I could post in the rage thread. :p

I've never seen a manager do it in the game. Though I always have a dig when given the opportunity- I enjoy getting touchline bans, not having to make any tactical decisions for the game and just watch the mayhem unfold and my assman make terrible subsitutions

Yes but when your on a 98 game unbeaten run and then your assman takes charge and you lose then you really regret commenting on the ref as I unfortuneately did.

Archived