National job opportunities?

Is is just me or are open manager jobs for national teams not showing in the job center for 11.3?

I know throughout 11 not all job opening have been showing along with other job seeking issues. But since 11.3 I've not seen a single one show int he job center yet, no mater how many news items I see of openings.

Is is just me or are open manager jobs for national teams not showing in the job center for 11.3?

I know throughout 11 not all job opening have been showing along with other job seeking issues. But since 11.3 I've not seen a single one show int he job center yet, no mater how many news items I see of openings.

Go on job security instead, the available national jobs are there, you could also subscribe to all the jobs for the nations you have loaded and you should get messages in your inbox when there is an opening.

Have you ticked the filter for "All Nations" on the bottom right?

Archived