taken over

I'm currently managing Ebbsfleet United and after 7 years i have managed to get us up to League One, and has just had a much needed takeover by a Consortium, and i was interested to know how well off consortium's usually are, i know tycoons are sheiks and local businessman very rarely has anything, but i dont know too much about consortium's. Also with a bit of luck he will keep me on after i have improved the side no end since joining 7 years ago he will see that and wont get rid of me to some dutch manager ive never heard off like is in the newspaper. will get the steam achievement as well ;)

cheers guys :thup:

I'm currently managing Ebbsfleet United and after 7 years i have managed to get us up to League One, and has just had a much needed takeover by a Consortium, and i was interested to know how well off consortium's usually are, i know tycoons are sheiks and local businessman very rarely has anything, but i dont know too much about consortium's. Also with a bit of luck he will keep me on after i have improved the side no end since joining 7 years ago he will see that and wont get rid of me to some dutch manager ive never heard off like is in the newspaper. will get the steam achievement as well ;)

cheers guys :thup:

I just happened to get that Steam achievement myself a couple of days ago when my Arsenal team had a consortium takeover, which while not an actual tycoon the chairman does seem unusually happy to throw inordinate amounts of money at me for players. My transfer spend in the last January window was >160 million as I'd spend a lot of the budget readjust in finances and ask for more transfer funds, repeat the process (except second time round I asked for higher wage budget and just shifted it to transfer funds).

cheers for the response :)

the new "boss" has already invested in a few million in the youth and training set up so hopefully with a bit of luck he will give me some money as i have relied on signing youngsters and selling them on, if he gives me 1% of your transfer kitty i will be delighted!!

Had a takeover with Arsenal, making the Man City manager announce he was jealous.

After 3 seasons, at least something like that, he has withdrawn the money , but staying as chairman.

Doubt I've seen that before, I'm not complaining however, I got what I wanted, question is if there is a team after this season. The club will bleed cash like never before, they did add in extra funds for transfers though, the board that is. All funds goes to wage budget, at least until I am aware of the outcome.

Archived