Managing Barcelona At. Anybody ever tried a B Team? Need info please

Hey guys so I started a new game through boredom and told the game to give me a random league and team. The result was somehwwat surprisingly.. Barcelona At.

At the start the likes of Maxwell and Jeffren are in this team... Questions are:

A) I assume I can't be promoted like in real life? Has anybody ever won the league and not been moved up? If so what happens on the game? Team below?

B) When do I receive players from the Barcelona team? I notived I can move palyers from Barcelona U18's to Barcelona At...

C) The wage being spent is £97,000 per week whilst the budget is £46K, Im not likely to go into adminstration surely if I keep it at the level it starts off at?

Any other info I should know etc?

Hi there

1) The teams below you would be promoted instead

2) The Barcelona manager will move players from B team and to the B team at his discretion (normally in build up to match days). In Fm2010 Soriano was constantly taken from me on a weekly basis.

3) Don't know but i doubt it

I've seen Barca B take out loans in the game because of a poor financial situation.

Thought about taking them over myself but realised that you can't possibly go anywhere with them. All you'd be doing every year is hoping that someone came through the academy that you could promote and develop, before eventually losing them to Barca, or being sold for pennies like they always seem to in FM. Not really a long term game for me, but could be interesting for 1-2 years.

Archived