Question about the FA cup

Hi.

i am managing Barnet, its still the first season and in the 3rd round of the FA cup i got Manchester United at old trafford.

i was wondering even if i lose which is likely will i still get lots of money for playing them ?

thanks.

I didn't think that happened anymore? I thought it was just the tickets that you got money for? I know TV money if it's on TV happens.

I wasnt 100% sure , so have just checked.

Home and away teams get 45% of total game revenue each and the balance 10% goes to the FA.

This is also similarly the case in the Portuguese Cup, although I'm not sure on the exact numbers. My part-timers who who have an average gate of 300 got almost €200k from a 25k attendance away at Porto in the cup. Given that we we'd developed a €250k debt in a little over two seasons it was a very welcome bonus.

Dag and red made it to the quarter finals in mine...they now have a 2mil bank balance. I was really hoping they could win 2 more and get into europe...but they lost 1-0 to newcastle.

most simliar for me was i beat colchester in the 2021 FA Cup final, in 2021/22 they played in LEague one and the europa league even made the group stage! and managed to get three points in a group with Genoa and Lokomotiv Moscow in it and Mogren

ok guys,

the away game at old trafford is my next game and it just come up that the match is being tellevised im v exited now you guys said this about how money ill make

C,mon the barnet !

I lost 3-1 to United, not bad considering.. oh yea and the bank balance went from 100k to 1.2 million !!! and the clubs value doubled

guess im pretty popular in Barnet right about now lol

I thought you only get 45%/50% (whatever it is) of the ticket revenue back if your not in the Blue square or above. When Crawley played United i heard they would only get the certain percentage as they were outside of the football league top 6 divisions...

I may, and most possibly might be wrong. Just something i heard.

Non-league teams(well Blue Square South,not sure about Blue Square Prem) get 50% of gate receipts rather than 45%. The F.A. always gets 10% and the other team will get40% assuming they are in the Football league.

I got to the second round and played Huddersfield away as Havant and W and got £300K added to my balance from gate receipts. I also got however much you get for winning in the 2nd round.

Archived