Selling Players

I have started a couple of different save in the past few days and have had trouble selling players which i can usually sell and when i offer players to clubs I have been getting the message " Club X, Y and Z do not want to bid for this players". Am I the only one having trouble selling players or is this happening to others?

P.S I had no trouble sellign these characters in previous saves for the same teams.

Cant say i've had many problems since 11.3 came out. Actually managed to sell 3 different players all between 15-20 million.

Are you offering them out for the same price as you were before? when you were able to sell them...

Ive been offering exactly the same price, this is right at the start of a new save, Im not sure it is 11.3 because my first save on 11.3 was with west ham and I could sell Kieron Dyer, LBM etc for their asking price just by offering them to a club, Ive then tried the same thing today and yet I cannot sell one of these players even when lowering their price down to 100k. I found it odd because it was fine on a save I started a few days ago and yet I start this new one and its changed.

Im not sure it is 11.3 because my first save on 11.3 was.....

Are you saying the new save you've started is not 11.3??

Because I've noticed it's a lot better now post 11.3.

....to the point I have the opposite problem. Teams won't leave my players alone and I dread transfer windows.

Oh right. Not sure then, as said I've found it ok. Not all my players get offers, but it seems more realistic. Your problem seems like a strange one, especially if you had no problem with the same players in previous save.

But I only offer out players who I've transfer listed and set their squad status to 'not needed', not sure if that would make a difference though.

Archived