Does newgen creation somehow favor countries with only top club players loaded?

I'm playing a save with leagues from Holland, Belgium, Germany, England, Scotland, Spain and Italy loaded. I am now in 2015 and a total of around 830 newgens with potential rating of over 70% in Geniescout have been created. Of these 830 about 160 are from Brazil, 100 from Argentina and 60 from France. So almost 40% of quality newgens come from these three countries! In comparison, Spain, Germany, England and Italy combine for only 100 newgens of similar quality. This doesn't make much sense to me. These countries are all of a similar importance in world football so surely the newgen distribution should be a bit more balanced.

The only explanation I can find for this is that when I started the game I selected a medium database size and loaded players from top clubs in Europe, Africa and South America. The countries mentioned above get fewer newgens because the leagues are not loaded and the newgens that are created play for top league clubs. Could this explain why so many good newgens are created in these countries? If so, then I would have liked to have known before I started this game. This imbalance in newgen creation is kind of taking the fun out of the game for me...

Anyone have any thoughts on what is causing this and if my explanation could be correct?

I'm playing a save with leagues from Holland, Belgium, Germany, England, Scotland, Spain and Italy loaded. I am now in 2015 and a total of around 830 newgens with potential rating of over 70% in Geniescout have been created. Of these 830 about 160 are from Brazil, 100 from Argentina and 60 from France. So almost 40% of quality newgens come from these three countries! In comparison, Spain, Germany, England and Italy combine for only 100 newgens of similar quality. This doesn't make much sense to me. These countries are all of a similar importance in world football so surely the newgen distribution should be a bit more balanced.

The only explanation I can find for this is that when I started the game I selected a medium database size and loaded players from top clubs in Europe, Africa and South America. The countries mentioned above get fewer newgens because the leagues are not loaded and the newgens that are created play for top league clubs. Could this explain why so many good newgens are created in these countries? If so, then I would have liked to have known before I started this game. This imbalance in newgen creation is kind of taking the fun out of the game for me...

Anyone have any thoughts on what is causing this and if my explanation could be correct?

Are you sure it's not genie scout that's taking the fun out of the game for you?

Just a thought.

your looking at it from the wrong angle, Geniescout is only telling you a tiny part of the picture. Your basing everything on Geniescout revealing PA levels but you have no idea how many of those players are capable of reaching that level. Also as more top players from the nations you have loaded start retire the more good regens from that nation you'll find, the game tries to keep things balanced, if there are already a lot of top youngsters coming through from a nation then there is no need for the game to generate heaps more each season, no nation produces heaps of top players every year. With the nations you have loaded most teams will have a full compliment of real life youth players, the nations you dont have loaded wont.

of course it does, it is rated as one of the top nations in the world, and rightly so, you will find as the good spanish players get older that nation starts producing some fantasitc players, the same goes for england and germany

Well I was hoping that is how it works, will have to wait and see. But I do think not having these leagues loaded plays a part as there are far fewer newgens being created for these nations, but the quality of newgens is much higher on average. For instance, a total of 4000 Italian newgens were created and only 600 French, yet the number of good French regens was much higher. Really hope that when I reach 2025 or something like that, the whole thing will balance itself out a bit.

Just like to say that Geniescout does not take the fun out of the game for me at all. I just like to use it to find Dutch newgens, put them on my shortlist, and make sure they don't all get poached away by the likes of Arsenal and Man City before they have played even one game for their original clubs. Never actually buy players using Geniescout, because that really would take the fun out of the game for me.

I try to get Dutch youngsters to stay in Holland until they are at least 23. Not ashamed to say that I also use FMRTE for the same purpose. It just adds to my enjoyment of the game by making sure the competition in the Dutch league stays at a reasonably high level so the game doesn't get boring.

Well I was hoping that is how it works, will have to wait and see. But I do think not having these leagues loaded plays a part as there are far fewer newgens being created for these nations, but the quality of newgens is much higher on average. For instance, a total of 4000 Italian newgens were created and only 600 French, yet the number of good French regens was much higher. Really hope that when I reach 2025 or something like that, the whole thing will balance itself out a bit.

I think if the nations are loaded you still get roughly the same number of good regens, it's just that when a league is loaded it creates a load of below average players as well which aren't generated when the league isn't running.

Archived