I Have A Game Issue

Hey. Well basically I am managing Real Madrid and currently just played one match which I won 3-0. Anyway I went to check how the Premier League was looking in terms of results and I was surprised to see that the television matches setup was not working. Is this a known issue? Is it going to be fixed? Thanks.

Not entirely sure that putting in the real fixtures would change it to be honest.

There have been a few threads about this issue recently, the conclusions from which (I believe) were along the lines of "it is a known bug, and it may affect TV income a little, but long term it's unlikely to have any major impact on the quality of your save"

Go into preferences and tick the move matches for T.V, that should sort out your problem.

Not sure weather you have to start a new game or not.

No, that won't sort it. There some kind of bug where premiership matches don't get moved for the early part of the season, but it rights itself around about October I think it is

Go into preferences and tick the move matches for T.V, that should sort out your problem.

Not sure weather you have to start a new game or not.

That won't work. First of all it is ticked. Second it only affects the Barclays Premier League.

Archived