Just a little problem

I was playing around with the custom columns/views on my tactic screen, and now it won't go back to the old way of when I selected a played, they'd pop to the top. As I said, it's a little problem, if anyone knew how to fix it, I'd be grateful. Right clicked and tried most things, but can't get it back to the way it was. I'm sure I can delete a file somewhere, but I don't know where it is :( Oh and if I click the picked status one to organise my players, it doesn't select the unpicked players in their correct position, it's a tad annoying. Tried reloading skins etc to no avail. Here's a ss;

newcastleunitednewcastl.th.png

I want it back so it's like this:

Any help would be much appreciated.

As you can see in my second screenshot, the problem is that the players aren't in order of position when I do that, they used to be until I fiddled with the custom columns in the game. Sorry about the images not being high quality, but you should still be able to see the problem.

If you mean what I think you mean then you need to click where it says 'pkd' to sort your first team in order. Then you hold down 'shift+click' on 'position' to sort the rest of your unselected team in position order.

If you mean what I think you mean then you need to click where it says 'pkd' to sort your first team in order. Then you hold down 'shift+click' on 'position' to sort the rest of your unselected team in position order.

Thanks for that :D When I looked at the players tab, I noticed there were two columns selected, and knew I had to do that somehow. Cheers for the help. It was just a little thing, but god damn it was annoying me!

Thanks for that :D When I looked at the players tab, I noticed there were two columns selected, and knew I had to do that somehow. Cheers for the help. It was just a little thing, but god damn it was annoying me!

I did exactly the same thing and it was really annying me for months. The same when your on player search and you end up highlighting a player by accident and every time you go on player search it always goes to that player. I think you either press 'shift+click' or 'ctrl+click' to de-select the player.

Archived