How can I let my Chinese National team win the world cup?

Just get a good tactic going and do your best, you will be able to do it eventually with enough work, try the tactics bit. Actually no dont, you've already caused a lot of stress on this thread with constant topics about things you could have searched for.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fatboyjohnmulhern:

i suppose if you loadede all the chinese leagues, and non others, then you may get good regens? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That won't help much. Does the Chinese league system allow players to adopt their nationality? You may be able to pick up some foreign nationals.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chinsesefmlover-_-!:

Why some of my topics closed?? icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if you want me to put it lightly then

your a twat

thats probably why, theres no need to start a new thread for everything that comes to your mind icon_smile.gif

rant over icon_wink.gif that relieved some of my stress icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shiny223:

I guess you're players just aren't strong perverts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

chinese version of the harry pontek?

it's not easy to beat the big nations with china because china are a poor side in comparison.

the only way is to cheat because even if you were to play 40 years into the future the chinese game would not improve that much to give you enough quality chinese players

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by postal postie:

chinese version of the harry pontek?

it's not easy to beat the big nations with china because china are a poor side in comparison.

the only way is to cheat because even if you were to play 40 years into the future the chinese game would not improve that much to give you enough quality chinese players </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

niktheblade1 has not heard from the harry pontek in a long time, this makes niktheblade1 very sad. niktheblade1 really liked the harry pontek

Archived