8 Clear Cut Chances to 1 and still a draw

fiorentinaf.jpg

Just had this 3-3 draw despite 8 clear cut chances to one, it does not annoy me as I was Sunderland.

Has anyone else had so many clear cut chances against them yet still taken something from the game? I am sure someone must have had 9 against them.

Guest El Payaso

Lol defenders in this game (and also in your team) really suck! Luckily the quality of chances plays really small role in this version.

it could be that they were in the position, if thats the right term, for it to count as a ccc but the player/players shot with their weaker foot which resulted in the miss. i have experience in this as my players do it all the time lol!!! and i manage fiorentina!!!

Quite recently Chelsea had 33 shots against me to my 12 something like that at least, the end result? 2-0 in the favour of Stoke City, it was bad weather and Chelsea were passing it around and shooting from the edge of the box, putting my forwards a bit higher up and going more direct saw my forwards beat Terry and Luiz for pace and get it past Cech. Pretty much with the standard Stoke squad too.

Archived