NextGenTactics 4-2-3-1 Deep 11.3

NextGenTactics Presents

4-2-3-1 Deep 11.3 Tactic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the tactic:

This tactic has been designed to be defensively solid and hit opponents on the break. Possession is usually in the opponents favour however your team utilizes it better and more efficiently. The players tend to work the ball into the box and create clear cut opportunities rather than shoot from distance. The tactic is a plug and play and has been tested with various teams and has worked well. In this arsenal save below I went on holiday and let the assistant take control of the matches and we still done well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshots:

tactick.jpg

tablel.jpg

fiorentinao.jpg

scoringchances.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pitch size: Standard

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Match preparation:

When you play a team you expect to dominate – Team Blend/Attacking set pieces

When you play a team you expect to beat – Defensive positioning

When you play a team with close odds – Attacking movement/Defensive positioning

When you play a team you expect to beat you – Attacking movement

When you play a team you expect to dominate you – Team blend

Team talks:

For the fans – When playing a rival or away from home or an important match

Expect to beat them – When playing a team which you should easily beat

Wish luck – When playing a team away from home that is by far superior

Attending press conferences:

Personally I attend them, because I know what to say in order to motivate my players, however if you don’t want to then leave it to you assistant. Here are a few important attributes:

15+: Man Management, Motivation, Tactical Knowledge

Player attributes:

Goalkeeper – One on Ones, Reflexes, Anticipation, Positioning, Decisions, Agility

Full Backs – Acceleration, Pace, Work Rate, Determination, Marking, Tackling, Anticipation, Positioning, Stamina

Centre Backs – Tackling, Marking, Anticipation, Positioning, Decisions, Acceleration, Jumping, Strength

Defensive Midfielders – Stamina, Strength, Teamwork, Work Rate, Anticipation, Decisions, Passing, Marking

Attacking Midfielder – Teamwork, Creativity, Passing, Technique, First Touch, Stamina, Finishing, Off the Ball

Wingers – Acceleration, Pace, Crossing, Off the Ball, Dribbling, Finishing, Passing, Teamwork

Forward – Stamina, Strength, Teamwork, Off the Ball, Finishing, First Touch, Dribbling, Composure, Anticipation

Match tips:

When a player gets booked it is important you change his tackling too easy. Sounds obvious but it is necessary.

Tactic Download:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20195939/4-2-3-1+Deep+NextGenTactics+%28Arsenal%2C+Nov+2010%29.tac

Where to place the file:

Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/tactics

I hope this tactic works out well for everyone who uses it. Feedback is welcome.

Will try this with Wolves. Any suggestions? Good OP.

Apart from following the guides in the tactic descriptions I can only suggest other things like having customised training schedules for different player positions, signing good backroom staff, rotating your squad. Just things along those lines.

Tell me about your decision and the effects of playing with Support roles on your AML and AMR. How do they play differently than in attack roles? Do you find they contribute to scoring as much as they would on attack roles? I'm interested because I have several wingers/inside forwards on my team's current roster whose attributes fit a support role more than attack role for those positions.

Tell me about your decision and the effects of playing with Support roles on your AML and AMR. How do they play differently than in attack roles? Do you find they contribute to scoring as much as they would on attack roles? I'm interested because I have several wingers/inside forwards on my team's current roster whose attributes fit a support role more than attack role for those positions.

The idea of the wingers to be in the support role is so they drop into the hole and carefully choose when to make forward runs. Unlike wingers on attacking duty they will be closer to teammates around them and make themselves ‘available’ at all times instead of being too far up the pitch and isolated. I find my wingers to get between 10-16 (league) goals a season and my striker between 22-25 (league) goals. My attacking midfielder chips in with some as do my defenders from set pieces. I suppose you could say they are a ‘giggs’ type of winger except with more pace about them.

I'm trying this with an old save, so far it's doing really well, 8 games played and 5 wins (one including a 6-0 routing of man ure) the 3 i lost i was really unlucky in 2 of them and should have won, but that's football i guess.

Definitely a good tactic without a doubt, thanks for sharing it. (Y)

How was Fabregas performing for you, as from the formation it seems as it may not get the best out of him?

Although Fabregas is playing in DM for the team He acts as an attacking CM almost. Because the team play with a high defensive line he is able to puch forward and be involved in the final third. If I remember correctly he was second highest for assists within the team. Sadly I deleted the save by accident and i have no screenshots to show.

Great tactis this!! Going very well with Aston Villa, high scoring and low deceding!

Only still need a good trainig schedule...

I have my own custom training schedules that I use. Sadly as I’m writing this the Barcelona v real Madrid match is about to start. Perhaps I will get a chance to upload them tomorrow.

Archived