I would like your opinion on something

I want very much to play as Real Madrid. But I don't want to manage the team as it is. What I am thinking is using the editor to change Real Madrid to the following settings

1) 0 budget (and maybe some bank loans to owe)

2) Keep only the U17 players they have (and maybe only the S[anish ones)

3) the reputation similar to the teams in the bottom Spanish league.

4) Put R.Madrid in the lowest Spanish (or even English!!!) division.

What do you think? is that a good idea for a game? Is it doable with the editor? anyone that can help me create this as I am not so expert in that?

If you're looking to play around with the editor, I'd suggest asking for some help in the editors hideaway forum.

As for the idea, I think it could make for an interesting game, but it certainly wouldn't be my kind of thing.

no no, I will also take out EVERY advantage that Real Madrid has! the only things I want is the name, the shirts, the name of the stadium, the statistics that the fm keeps etc. Imagine A real Madrid that in 10 years from now is found to have many hidden dets and must give away everything other than the name and history!

I want very much to play as Real Madrid. But I don't want to manage the team as it is. What I am thinking is using the editor to change Real Madrid to the following settings

What do you think? is that a good idea for a game? Is it doable with the editor? anyone that can help me create this as I am not so expert in that?

It's very easy to do in the editor. Just release all the players from contracts, change the finances and reputation and move them to a different division (but remember all divisions must have the correct number of teams, so you will need to move a team up each division to compensate).

It's very easy to do in the editor. Just release all the players from contracts, change the finances and reputation and move them to a different division (but remember all divisions must have the correct number of teams, so you will need to move a team up each division to compensate).

Can I also delete the other real's teams? the U21 etc?

Can I also change the stadiums capacity?

anything else I should change?

what do i think? i think you seem to be a little bored with what you got so you wanna try something new, it´s :cool:. on the editor point you might as well get used to using it big time, most people here will tell you this is going to be a very good thing to learn if you want to carry on playing fm. good luck to you :thup:

Archived