What are the things a paying customer had to do to get a response on a bug report ?

Hi, since I'm not from England where this forum is established, I wanna ask only one question:

- What are the things a paying customer had to do to get a response on a bug report ? or better, a PM containing the fix ?

Because I can see that usually they get response from SI ?

be patient, something your not being, your making tons of threads and posting the same thing in tons of threads, whilst we all know it can be frustrating waiting, as soon as SI have an answer to your problem they will reply in one of your many threads. Posting the same thing over and over in every slightly related thread will not encourage them to answer your quicker.

I wouldnt hold my breath for a PM'd fix, not unless its a simple thing for them to sort.

I'm not posting over and over about the same thing here. In fact I only made one question thread asking if is it the bug I mention is common on all users, and if it is, will it get a fix. Then I only replied on threads asking the same problem, which clearly had been posted quite some time coldly ignored but one with a PM from SI.

How long should one wait for a simple yes or no ?

The irony is, sometime ago, someone from SI replied my question with this, I quote,

We will continue to offer support as we have been indefinitely

i have seen at least 6 posts from you in different threads regarding the italian transfer thing, that wont help you get an answer any quicker, it just annoys people.

SI will reply when it is worth their while, when they have something worth saying on the issue, until then you will just have to wait im afraid. There will be no further patches for this game but they will continue to offer support as they do for all previous versoins of FM.

Spamming threads isn't the way to go about this. I don't know if you have done this already, but give SI a detailed bug report with evidence, pictures, savegame file and they'll be better able to look into it. Describe in detail what goes wrong, when, and how. Can you replicate it and such. Then it will be much easier for them to look into the code and see what is wrong.

They aren't working 24/7, at least not at the moment as the release of FM12 is a bit off. In all likeliness its either a known issue, and your flagging it up and constant referring to it is a waste of time to reply to or they don't have enough to move forward with. You are paying for a product 'as is' not a guarantee it will be fixed up in the future.

Archived