Need help; Post your italian club 2011/2012 Player Transfer History screenshot please

[11.3]

League loaded: Italy (serie A and B;playable), England (Championship and Premier;playable), France(Ligue 1;playable), Netherlands(Eredivisie;playable), Spain(La Liga;playable), Germany(Bundesliga;playable)

Start date: July 2010(England)

Database size: Medium

Managed club: Start unemployed

Custom database change: None

ucsampdoriatransfershis.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I need to know if this issue happen to other players as well, since SI care not to break the silence on this matter.

This bug if it is, a real game-breaker. Not cosmetic. because all 1 july transfer was cancelled due to last year non-EU signing.

If it is not a common, can SI or anyone else help me find a way to fix this ? (I've reinstalled the game before)

If it is a common, how come no one bother to bring this up ?

It really sucks because i have my interest only on Serie A.....

on 2nd thought, the date it started is at 30 june 2011. is it really that hard to fix ???

I need to know if this issue happen to other players as well, since SI care not to break the silence on this matter.

This bug if it is, a real game-breaker. Not cosmetic. because all 1 july transfer was cancelled due to last year non-EU signing.

If it is not a common, can SI or anyone else help me find a way to fix this ? (I've reinstalled the game before)

If it is a common, how come no one bother to bring this up ?

It really sucks because i have my interest only on Serie A.....

on 2nd thought, the date it started is at 30 june 2011. is it really that hard to fix ???

this happens on all my games - I play in England, where it doesn't matter. it fixes itself at a certain point (I think in like August or something). so maybe if you just wait a month or two, you can sign those non-EU players.

SI have not been silent about this matter. I found this post which includes an SI response asking for more information. The fact that they've not followed up on that at the moment means they're probably not sure what exactly is happening and are looking into it.

SI have not been silent about this matter. I found this post which includes an SI response asking for more information. The fact that they've not followed up on that at the moment means they're probably not sure what exactly is happening and are looking into it.

So, is it happening to everyone or not ???

So, is it happening to everyone or not ???

I highly doubt it's happening to everyone, otherwise there'd be far more posts on the forums complaining about it. That said, it is certainly an issue for those it does affect, so it'd probably be helpful if SI were to release a hotfix for it.

• 5 weeks later...
I highly doubt it's happening to everyone, otherwise there'd be far more posts on the forums complaining about it. That said, it is certainly an issue for those it does affect, so it'd probably be helpful if SI were to release a hotfix for it.

Maybe only small percentage of this forum playing Italian league.

agreed with BAD RELIGION. take it or leave it it is.

• 1 month later...
the italian league , its players, is way overrated by the italian researchers anyway.

You could say the same about the English, Scottish, and French leagues in my experience. It doesn't mean that it's acceptable for them not to work correctly.

Archived