220000 players

Whats tylenol

He was trying to make a (bad) joke because he had nothing to add to the conversation...

The recommended settings are merely that - recommended. I agree with NF on this one in that you should go with what you feel comfortable with. Just keep in mind that it will process pretty slowly and if you want a long term game it will almost definitely get to a point where it's unplayable.

He was trying to make a (bad) joke because he had nothing to add to the conversation...

The recommended settings are merely that - recommended. I agree with NF on this one in that you should go with what you feel comfortable with. Just keep in mind that it will process pretty slowly and if you want a long term game it will almost definitely get to a point where it's unplayable.

hhmmrrrfffff. i think your addition is even more shallow, at least i gave him the option of what could make things a little better for him when what you said occured :rolleyes:

It depends on your PC setup to be honest, my PC and the PC's of many users on this forum will have no problem crunching that many numbers for a fair few years and still run at a more than nice speed.

Because the game is holding more and more data, each year you progress adds more data to the save. The game has to work with this increased volume of data, the best way I can think of it is a bit like a rubbish truck, it keeps picking up more rubbish along its route. If it kept going endlessly like an FM save can then eventually it will break down or be incapable of continuing to do its job.

Archived