Please Help

I noticed all of a sudden while playing a game the player attributes for every player are all blank just have "-" dashes when there used to be numbers on how they were rated for every possible category... also the graphical web on the left next to the players faces are all empty there is no line drawings inside them anymore... can someone tell me how I can fix this? thanks

Tom

I noticed all of a sudden while playing a game the player attributes for every player are all blank just have "-" dashes when there used to be numbers on how they were rated for every possible category... also the graphical web on the left next to the players faces are all empty there is no line drawings inside them anymore... can someone tell me how I can fix this? thanks

Tom

if it is your own players that you can´t see the attributes on then i would say that you are in trouble, unless its purely cosmetic ;)

To see all player attributes you'll have to start a new game I'm afraid. On the new game screen where you confirm your chosen leagues, untick the 'Enable Player Attribute Masking' box that's below the league size option.

For your other question, if you want that graph to appear in a player's profile, the option's in the menu under 'Display & Sound' tab, tick 'Show Graphical Attributes In Profile'.

Yeah, attribute masking doesn't effect how the game plays at all, it's like the 'fog of war' you get in some RTS games, where parts of the battlefield that you wouldn't be expected to see are invisible to you until you move within range (C&C games are classic examples of this).

In FM terms, attribute masking just emulates the reality of you not knowing what a lesser-known player would be like IRL.

It's more realistic in that you have to scout unknown players to find out if they're any good (in FM, find out their attributes), just like real life. So it doesn't effect gameplay at all, it's just another way of looking at player stats.

It's more like the real world but it's up to you whether you want to use it, I personally have enough trouble finding good players when I can see their attributes! :D

Archived