Work permit feeder club terminated?

Hey im Man Utd in summer transfer window 2013.

Now suddenly out of the blue my link with Antwerp has been terminated by the board.

Which is rather annoying as i've been sending 2 of my african regens to Antwerp for 3 seasons to optain a Work Permit.

What to do? I just arranged another link with Blackpool, so im not able to ask for a new feeder club atm :/

You should ask feeder clubs as ofter as you can. And 2 regens for 3 seasons? You should sent more often and more players to feeder clubs in order to keep link. Sometimes that does not help though, board just decides that it's enough for some reason.

You should ask feeder clubs as ofter as you can. And 2 regens for 3 seasons? You should sent more often and more players to feeder clubs in order to keep link. Sometimes that does not help though, board just decides that it's enough for some reason.

For work permit links, 2 players for 3 seasons (I'm assuming he sent them all 3 seasons) isn't a bad number. You can't expect to be signing non-EU players every year, so the WP link should be one of the more lenient ones in terms of requiring usage.

I wish that the board would ask if you wanted them to find a new club when a link was terminated (if it's not being terminated for financial reasons, at least); I lost two of my four feeder clubs, and now I have to wait a whole year to get back to where I was instead of using that year to build up a feeder club network.

Archived