2nd year of WORLD CLASS YOUTH SET UP = 2 amazing kids

the first ones got determination of 1 and the second one has determination of 16, im putting my money on the english lad!!

The guy with six mental attributes below 7, over the guy with one mental attribute below 7?

Bah needs tutoring to up his determination. Both look like they could be developed into top players especially if they get a lot of playing time. What star rating is the potential from the assman?

Sign an aging striker with high determination, the first guy needs it drilling in to him via tutoring. Other than that, he looks sorted to be able to become an awesome player. I'd train him in composure, off the ball and penalties as a start.

The second guy might have the technical ability to cross and pass but he has no idea what to do with the ball. His creativity, decisions and teamwork are really poor, the best you can hope from him is to stick him right up the top and have him swing crosses in like a mad man and hope one strikes gold. I'd be tempted to teach him to hug the touchline, that way he'll have less options and less to go wrong.

After season 1 with Forest I had two very promising youth players (both have PA of 4.5 stars) called Richard Logan and David Anderson. One is touted as the next Paul Scholes and the other the next Peter Crouch!

I didn't alter the DB though.

Archived