Tic-Tac-Magick Questions

Sorry to start a new thread i know i shouldnt have, but i needed to attract attention for a few urgent questions.

I am playing with man ud and want a tactic which has the best possession and the best attack ( in terms of goals)

1. has anyone tried Cragswfc's edited version of Tic-Tac-Magick, does it score more goals?

2. Which version of Tic-Tak Magick is best and more "plug and play" like, and scores more goals.....the standard or the home one?

3. If there are any other tactics that people have had success with in the champions league, for a big team like united, that scores an amazing amount of goals, please link me?

Thanks so much if you can help me.

Again, sorry for starting a new thread, but it is hard to get help on here when people dont know who you are:/

jimmy you need to pick a tactic off here, play with utd, set your team up for the tactic and away you go, just a question? are you like me, when you lose 1 game you crack up and delete the save lol

i know, ive been popping up all over the forum looking for a good tactic. I dont mind loosing it makes the game fun. But i do like to see my striker getting 40+ goals a season and scoring 100+ goals in the league. Not every tactic on here, though good,can deliver this which is why i keep making these new threads lol. Can you reply my question in the tic tac magick thread please matey :)

Archived