New Managers Job

Guest PW

I still don't understand why SI do not allow more interaction from the manager when trying to secure a new job.

I don't neccesarily like the press conference/player interaction format but as they have been introduced I feel something similar (better if possible) should be in place when applying for a managers job.

All I seem to get is:

Transfer Budget =

Wage Budget =

Current Wage Totals =

Why doesn't the chairman when offering you the job explain what he expects for the season?

Who would anyone take a job not knowing what the boards expectations are before accepting a contract and what they see as the long term future of the club?

Why don't they explain their plans for the club, if any, and how they expect the club to progress?

There appears to be more and more interaction in the game but this part of it has just been forgot about or deemed irrelevant.

If we are going to have a manger simulation then surely this aspect of it should be improved so that you actually feel you are the manager and that you are taking the right job for yourself.

Sounds a good addition to me. I would like to be able to have a chat to the chairman. Maybe like an interview, where they and yourself can say what you expect from each other and what your plans for the club are. And if your plans are similar to theirs it will give you mOre chance in getting the job.

It may become a bit tedious if u keep switching jobs but tbh it shouldn't be that often for most people. I would like to see this like the private chat format we have at the moment. At least this way we have a bit more realism and control over our careers and I hate it when you apply for a job and someone gets it who has never managed before or who is obviously a worse manager than yourself, at least with these interviews we have more control if we get the job or not

Archived