Two Issues I can't sort out

Call me daft but I can't for the life of me figure out a solution to either of these problems. The first is when players come to you whinging about a lack of discpline, what the hell are you supposed to do? I've given warnings to people who've been sent off for violent conduct etc, but of course you can't fine them because then they get ****ed off, so surely there must be a compromise between the two?

The other is: how can I improve my team's shot on target rate? I have had several games where my strikers all go off-form, barely testing the keeper, and I can't seem to get any consistency out of anyone, at any level. I have had this problem with both non-league teams with ****** strikers, and City with Tevez, Dzeko, Balotelli and Barrios, so it's not an issue of my striker's quality. Maybe there is something I should be doing differently in training?

Any suggestions would be much apreciated because both things are doing my nut in!!! Thanks

Actually I always give straight red cards 2 week fines, I've never once had them get ****ed over that. I'm surprised its so over sensitive that if you only warn players you get the lack of discipline bit, unless you get reds a lot lol.

Depends just how poor your shots on target percentage is.. seems like an average is around 50%, for strikers. But make sure you are taking too many long shots, that's usually the big culprit. but I'm better you're players aren't too far off the average, you just see lots of the highlights of missed shots. It's a little to easy to generate shots int he ME sometimes so but it balances out with many misses. Bit silly but not terribly rare to see games with 20 shots or so and only 6-8 on target.

Archived