[FM2008] Where to ask questions on FM2008?///Was this a known issue in FM2008?

Yeah, I know it's an old version but then I have been playing this game for about two years on and off, trying to get somewhere with the game.

I hope I'm not going to get kicked for even just mentioning FM2008 on this FM2011 forum; I don't know where else to ask questions relating on FM2008 and to get a fairly timely response. So, I'd like to know where I could post FM2008 questions and get a timely response for a next time that I'd like to know something?

THE ISSUE:

I have just stumbled on an issue that's going on in my save game and I'm wondering whether this was a known issue in FM2008. I noticed that the European Club competitions' fixtures (or at least some matches) clash with international fixtures for, in this instance, EURO 2012. Was this a known issue with the game? Top clubs are missing their top players on Champions League and EURO League match days due to these international fixtures.

I have the 'latest' patch for FM2008.

That happens sometimes. There is nothing you can actually do about it I think.

I symphatize you. I'm still playing FM 2008, because FM 2009 destroyed tactics and FM 2010+2011 regen system is totally broken.

Well, I think I'm going to start a FM2010 game for the first time of my life. It has been sitting there on my shelf along it's other little brother FM2009 which I also never have installed yet because I was still busy trying to achieve something on FM2008. But I'm skipping that one since I have FM2010 and start a new game there as my FM2008 seems to have an issue that could really hurt my enjoyment of the game if I go any further. I'm a LLM type of manager and I was still low but on the rise. I was having fun and I'm still savouring these pleasant thoughts and I hope to transfer these thoughts to FM2010 and maybe another time on either FM2011 or FM2012. I'm looking to find talents, play them, develop them, move up the table, win promotions and sell these players them for a good sum of money, leaving my club in a financially healthy state when a bigger club comes along asking for my services. Sigh.... I just can't wait!

Archived