Throw Ins...????

I have rory delap in my team:

My right back is set to stay back for both right and left, he goes forward for them all?

My two centres back are both set for near post, they both stand nowhere near it, one looks more like he is at far post.

Unsurprisingly most of the throws go straight to first man and he clears.

Why?????

As stupid as it sounds i think that the attacking throw-ins sometimes use the settings for corners..

At least that's the only explanation i found for one of my CB's going forward on a throw-in when i specifically set to have him stay back.

As stupid as it sounds i think that the attacking throw-ins sometimes use the settings for corners..

At least that's the only explanation i found for one of my CB's going forward on a throw-in when i specifically set to have him stay back.

That would make sense as my centre backs are attack far post and stand on far post

Also some of the free kicks that are taken near enough to corner flag(s) are played out as corners.

Archived