Mr Hough Complete Dominance 11.3

This tactic started out as a 4-1-2-2-1 but then evolved into a 4-1-2-1-2 because i was having problems getting the lone striker to score - It is based on my Complete Dominance 10.2 tactic hence the name of this one.

I have struggled with the Match Engine in 11.3 as it had changed so much from 11.2 and i didn't want to release anything i wanted to make sure that there wasn't anything more i could do to make it better. It has been tested with a wide Variety of side from Spain Italy and in England as well as various lower league sides. Each test as given me very good results and also shown me where the tactic ex-cells and where it lacks, My job then is to fix the lacking part without losing any of the brilliance.

Not an easy job when you are nit picking at certain aspects of players individual settings but that's the Lengths i go to make sure i release the best possible tactic.

Anyone can make a tactic that works well with the Top Teams, It's extremely easy, What the hard part is, to make a tactic that is Brilliant of the massive wide variety of FM players out there, Not everyone likes to play as Real Madrid or Man Utd - People like a Challenge, Including me, This is my Challenge to try and make the best tactic that can be used universally.

It's hard though because the Oppostion are so Clinical this year only needing one or two chances to score and i have to replay the opposition goals and see and try and judge if it was a tactic error or a player error - That's how deep the Rabbit Hole goes, Hours and Hours of tweaking here and there to get the right settings, Good fun though lol.

Having based the tactic on the 10.2 version of Complete Dominance, The Principles are the same - Short Effective football in Midfield and Direct passing though to goal on the Strikers - This is as simple as it gets Ladies and Gentlemen but wow it is so Effective to watch controlling the Midfield and releasing that Final ball is a Joy, I hope you all get to see the attacking interplay that this tactic Delivers.

Right onto the Tactic and player Requirements.

These are the Player Requirements i would suggest, Of course you don't have to use them but i would to give you optimum results.

Goalkeeper

Aerial Ability Reflexes Handling Communication Positioning

Center backs

Heading Marking Tackling Positioning Teamwork Anticipation Strength

Fullbacks

Stamina Positioning Crossing Tackling Workrate Teamwork Pace

Anchor Man

Passing Workrate Determination Anticipation Teamwork Stamina Tackling Strength

Center Midfield

Passing Workrate Determination First Touch Stamina Anticipation Off the ball

Attacking Midfield

Dribbling First Touch Creativity Off the ball Acceleration Pace Passing Finishing

Strikers

Finishing Dribbling First Touch Technique Off the Ball Flair Pace Strength Balance Composure

Match Preparation is up to you, Or you can leave it to your Assistant Manager.

Team Talks Either do them yourself or if you want your Assistant Manager to do them make sure he has good Stats in Motivation Man Management and Determination.

Pitch Size is Minimum.

No opposition Instructions at all

Idealy this is how you should set up Corners

Left Footed Player Takes Right Sided Corners

Right Footed Player Takes Left Sided Corners

Your best header to attack near post - This is normally a defender on the Right side is perfect

The left striker is also set up to attack near post so you need to change this so he attacks the far post instead - That way you don't get double marked and the defender attacking the near post will have a better opportunity to score 1-1 with the opposition defender.

Set corners to near post.

Thats it - You should score a healthy amout from free-kicks and corners from this set up

Don't forget to add me on Face book. I often give out Beta version of my latest tactics to people to try so if you want my tactics before anyone else - Get Me ADDED!

http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Dave-Hough/723618006

Here is what you guys have been waiting for my Complete Dominance for 11.3

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gzudicx0ga5zgr7/Mr%20Hough%20Complete%20Dominace%2011.3%20%28At.%20Madrid%2C%20Oct%202010%29.tac

As always Thanks for downloading my tactics, Any Praise Criticism is Welcomed

Dave

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be honest i've been really impressed with brobys tactic, but your like "the peoples champion" (keep in line with wrestlemania) of the tactic board here, always give up having a decent game trying to tweak the perfect all round tactic for the community here. so i'll give it a blast see how i get on.

& hello david x

Also how come you use far post corners? on 11.3 near post corners seem to be most effective. (Best header on attack near post) everyone else lurk.

I'll be honest i've been really impressed with brobys tactic, but your like "the peoples champion" (keep in line with wrestlemania) of the tactic board here, always give up having a decent game trying to tweak the perfect all round tactic for the community here. so i'll give it a blast see how i get on.

& hello david x

Wes your a superstar - Hope you like the tactic.

Lol, my FC Kobenhavn game, I got into 1/8 of Champions League, had a 0:2 loss against Valencia in the first leg, second leg I used your tactic (after a crappy 2:2 draw with a mid-table club in the league), and I destroyed them 3:0. Ok ok I did get two corner goals (changed far post to near post), but stlll I had 16 shots vs their 5, and 7 on target against their 0. So I kinda deserved to win, but damn, not bad.

I was in need of a new tactic and seems i came on here at the right time, my previous tactic wasleaking way too many goals

Played 7

Won 6

Lost 1

GF:17

GA:2

The 2 goals against was the 2-1 loss

I was concerend at first about both strickers being on hard tackling but they have been behaved, seems to work with Saurez and Carroll with Stevie G just behind

Thanks Mr Hough

I was in need of a new tactic and seems i came on here at the right time, my previous tactic wasleaking way too many goals

Played 7

Won 6

Lost 1

GF:17

GA:2

The 2 goals against was the 2-1 loss

I was concerend at first about both strickers being on hard tackling but they have been behaved, seems to work with Saurez and Carroll with Stevie G just behind

Thanks Mr Hough

Hard tackling is very effective on the strikers because we can win the ball back high up the field or if we give away freekicks at least it's far from my goal

nice opening post ..but can we see some results or tables with teams you tested this with ?

I deleted all my Save Games because they where just test games - I have a career with Tottenham now and will be uploading my Season's play from that.

Archived